Welcome to our NewForum

Announcements from the Chief of MacLea, the ancient historical name of the Livingstones.
Bachuil

Welcome to our NewForum

Post by Bachuil »

I hope that this is an improvement. This has been a steep learning curve and I just hope that it works!
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Kyle MacLea

Re: Welcome to our NewForum

Post by Kyle MacLea »

I love it so far! I'll be sending along some suggestions for fora/sub-fora as we go forward!

Kyle=
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hello Baron Livingstone and all,

This is new milestone for Clan Maclea Livingstone I would like to think and the timing is excellent. Obviously a great deal of thought and effort has been put into this and I am certain that if there are any glitches here and there that they can be sorted out by our team of computer literate Macleas and Livingstones. One thing is certain and that is that while the other site was simple to use it was somewhat limiting in what we could do with it.

regards,

Donald
Jeane Parker

Post by Jeane Parker »

Need a lesson in how to print out just one post without having to print the entire listing. Since I may never find your answer in the forum. Can you email me at jeaneparker@mindspring.com. Thanks.
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jeanne,
Good question. I honestly don't know. Perhaps David or Kyle could help us on this one.
regards,

Donald
amarach

Post by amarach »

Hi I am new to the forum I have been reading with much interest about ( achnacree ) My ancestors are from the Mull area specifically Aros.Am i to beleive it would be of benefit for me to have a 67 marker dna test done? My name is Karl mckinley but only because i assume it was changed from McIannlaich which i beleive is Gaelic.My ancestors were cleared from mull and sailed to PEI around 1802? from Oban. Dugal McIannlaich born at Aros 5 june 1767 Father was John McIannlaich Married to Mary Levingston. Dugal apparently died in his early 30's. He was married to Catharine Campbell at Arle n.of Aros 1787 they had 3 children Donald ,Catharine and John who I am descended from .The descendants of Donald are still living at the same homestead in PEI lot 30 North River. Catharine Married allan McInnis and their descendants still live somewhere in PEI.Karl
D.W.Livingston

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Hello Karl and Welcome,

I reposted your post in the "Ancestral Search" section as I am sure there are a lot of people who would enjoy hearing from you and could have some additional information for you.

Welcome Again,
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States