Thank you

Announcements from the Chief of MacLea, the ancient historical name of the Livingstones.
Bachuil

Thank you

Post by Bachuil »

I would like you to know how impressed I am with the contribution that many of you are making to this forum and the Clan as a whole.

In particular I would like to thank Kyle and all the Clan officers for all their work setting up the new society.

I am also very impressed with the contribution, knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm shown by Donald, Jewel, and Roberta in helping people with their ancestral research.

The contribution made by Andrew and his team on the DNA side of things is quite outstanding, and I very much appreciate the way in which they make this complex science understandable to people like myself who struggle with some of the detail.

All of you who contribute to this forum are an inspiration and together you are creating a valuable resource that is continually attracting interest and a growing number of visitors. Every little helps. Enthusiasm is contagious and I have little doubt that this will really help spread the word, correct erroneous information, and help build up interest in the Clan and membership of the Society.

A heartfelt thank you to all.
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Kyle MacLea

Re: Thank you

Post by Kyle MacLea »

It is our pleasure, Bachuil. We are really excited about what's in the cards for the near future!

It's going to be a great 2010!

Expect more news on the Clan Society and how to join it very soon.

All best,
Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
Canadian Livingstone

Re: Thank you

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Dear Baron,

I am honoured to be a part of your Clan and to be working with Kyle, Andrew, David, Jill, Greg, Jewel, Roberta and all the wonderful people that are helping to make this worldwide Clan Society of Macleas and Livingstones a reality.

regards,

Donald