Duncan Livingston

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Aexander Livingston

Duncan Livingston

Post by Aexander Livingston »

This is also relation of mine, having the same problem duncan livingston sister? barbra who is on 1841 census died in 1879 aged 80 parents names are donald livingston and sarah clark was interested to see who the neil was born in 1816 donald and sarah married jan 15/17/91 kilninver kimelfort
Margaret Stewart1

Duncan Livingston

Post by Margaret Stewart1 »

Delighted to get your reply.
Aexander Livingston

Duncan Livingston

Post by Aexander Livingston »

sorry for not replying sooner,my relation is duncan livingston born 1818,he married christina lietch 1859 in glasgow and he died in glasgow barbra livingston was not married and she had a son alexander she moved to glasgow in 1847,and then moved back to kilbrandon and is in the census 1871 at no 28 easdale
Margaret Stewart1

Duncan Livingston

Post by Margaret Stewart1 »

Thanks for getting back to me Alexander.
Barry Judson

Duncan Livingston

Post by Barry Judson »

I am from Prince Edward Island and my grandfather's name was John Duncan Livingstone. Some of the names in my family relate to alot of these names. My uncles name is Archibald Livingstone. My mother also seems to recall her grandfather was Angus Livingstone. She thinks her great Grandfather was Archibald Livingstone as well. Does anyone know if these pieces fit with anyone elses family?
Jewel Brown1

Duncan Livingston

Post by Jewel Brown1 »

Hello Barry and welcome to the forum.