1740's 1750's Argyll McLea records

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

1740's 1750's Argyll McLea records

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Virginia, Dougald Livingston and Margaret MacCallum were married in 1803 and had a son Donald b.1807 John b.1814 and Duncan b.1814. John b.1814 cant be the John Livingston connected to Forest Ontario Livingston family that married Betsy Livingston in 1829. He would only be about 15 in 1829. Therefore I assume there is some other family connection between Dougal Livingston and Margaret McCallum that I am not clear on. I think I will focus on JOhn and Betsy in the beginning, gain a better understanding of their connection to Dougald Livingston and then try and gain an understanding of their connection to Peter Livingston and Flora MacColl. Just do your Livingstone direct family line for me going back from your great-greatgrandmother Livingston going back as far as you can with dates showing me the connection as you understand it between the two Livingstone families and including the connection between your great-grandmother and the John and Betsy Livington you mentioned. regards, Donald