Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ùr!

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Bachuil

Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath

Post by Bachuil »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to thank all of you for your participation in this forum and making your contributions - great and small. Many of you are doing some great research and I take my hat off to you.
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Craig McClay Wilson

Post by Craig McClay Wilson »

Well said, Niall. Happy holidays to you and your kin and to all members of the forum. Craig
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Niall, I am certain all the active clan forum participants share in your kind and profound sentiments and wish you, your family and the Baron a Merry Christmas. Though it is a time to be joyous, our joy is tempered with some sadness at the loss of Rob Livingstone this year, who gave so much of his time and self to the Clan Maconlea Livingstone research. I know that you will hold on to alot of cherished memories of your work over the last few years with Rob as we all do. One thing that stands out in my mind about Rob was that no matter how busy he was with the research, he always managed to reply to my queries with a detailed and lengthy response. How he found the time I will never know, but it was appreciated. Rob will be particularly remembered for having helped bring Clan Maconlea-Livingstone family research into the twenty-first century by encouraging DNA identification along with clan enthusiasts Andrew Lancaster, Kyle McLea and others.
Andrew Lancaster4

Post by Andrew Lancaster4 »

Merry Christmas Everyone! And perhaps during the festive season, while you are seeing relatives and thinking about them a bit more than usual, perhaps you can do a bit of DNA project recruiting! Best Regards Andrew
Jill Richmond

Post by Jill Richmond »

A very happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year to you and all your family Niall, and to all Livingstones and MacLeas wherever they may be in the world. Jill
Jill Richmond
Ian

Post by Ian »

Biddin ye a blythe yuletide an a guid new yeir
Kyle2 MacLea

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Our sad loss this year of Rob is indeed a big blow to the Clan.
Kyle2 MacLea

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Nollaig Chridheil Dhuibh Uile! Thank you, Niall!
Bob Turcott

Post by Bob Turcott »

Niall, Have a happy Holiday season! I am pround to be almost certain some of my ancestry ties to this clan.