Australia and New Zealand Forum

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Bachuil

Post by Bachuil »

After many promptings I have finally managed to create a forum specifically for our Australian and New Zealand Members. Everyone can post here - but messages should be restricted to matters of restricted interest to our Australian and New Zealand Members. Regards
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Grant South1

Post by Grant South1 »

Dear Young Bachuil, It's a warm night here in the sub-tropics, and I am taking time to read over the latest messages on the forum. Will now get to work by starting a new thread. All the very best! Grant
David Gibson

Australia and New Zealand Forum - Livingstone - Mullumbimby

Post by David Gibson »

My research gained momentum with the Livingstone family because my nephew was doing a project on Dr David Livingstone.
Graham Livingstone

Australia and New Zealand Forum - Livingstone - Mullumbimby

Post by Graham Livingstone »

i hope this helpes with your search and there is a lot more.Descendants of Ewen (Hugh) Livingstone Generation No. 1 1 .Ewen ( Hugh)! Livingstone was born 1817 in Swordle Chorrack Scotland. He married Catherine McDiarmid Oct 1842 in Glenmore. She was born 1819 in Morven Glenmore Scotland. Children of Ewen Livingstone & Catherine McDiarmid are i Margaret Livingstone b 05 May 1851 Glenmore Scotland. ii Hugh McDiarmid Livingstone b 14