Membership

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Kevin Livingston

Membership

Post by Kevin Livingston »

Hi All, On 11th July 2007 I posted the first 100 letters seeking new members. And another 2 x 100 letters will be posted very soon. The mailout has been done this way to easy the burden and cost to the Clan. We will monitor the results (if any) and report back to this forum of what responce there has been. Regards to All Kevin Livingston Clan Officer for Australia and New Zealand
Kyle2 MacLea

Membership

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Huzzah!
D.W.Livingston

Membership

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Hello Kevin, I hope you have gotten some results back. Good Luck on the Postings!! David
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Kevin Livingston

Membership

Hello David and All, Yesterday, I received 2 paid up memberships - one from a Livingston and one from a Levingston - one from South Australia snd one from Western Australia . I, too, hope they keep on coming! Who know what the Postie will bring. Best regards to all. Kevin.
Kyle2 MacLea

Membership

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

The first two members beyond the founders, bravo!
D.W.Livingston

Membership

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Has there been any new updates? new post going out, or coming in? I hope it keeps growing. Best regards. David
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Kevin Livingston

Membership

David, Last Wednesday another 200 Letters of Invitation were sent out to potential members by our beloved John Livingston (Brisbane, Qld) and my brother Dennis (Melbourne, Vic). That makes a total of 300 invitations sent out of which we have only 2 memberships at this stage. But I have had 3 emails form other family members (not known before) which indicate that they have received the mail out. I would suggest that we give it time and some may filter through. But thank you for your enquiry. By the way, we are still looking for an Clan Officer in New Zealand. Any one interested? Best Regards Kevin Livingston Clan Officer for Australia for Australia and New Zealand. Tasmania
Terry Livingstone

Membership

Post by Terry Livingstone »

I have not received any mail out.
Kevin Livingston

Membership - contact details

Hi Terry, Sorry for being a little tardy, but a lot of things to do. For further information on the Clan Livingstone/Can MacLea Society of Australia and New Zealand Please contact me off forum at livingsk@bigpond.net.au I will post you a mailout if you supply your mailing address. Regards Kevin Livingston