Forthcoming Marriage - Hornyold-Strickland/Livingstone of Bachuil

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Bachuil

Post by Bachuil »

The engagement is announced between Robert Hornyold-Strickland, son of the late Thomas Hornyold-Strickland, Count della Catena, and Mrs Hornyold-Strickland, Dowager Countess della Catena, of Sizergh Castle, Cumbria and Deirdre, daughter of the Baron of Bachuil and Madam Livingstone of Bachuil, Isle of Lismore, Argyll
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Jill Richmond

Forthcoming Marriage - Mr RFM Hornyold-Strickland and Miss Livingstone of Bachuil

Post by Jill Richmond »

Dear Niall, I was so pleased to see the announcement of the engagement of your sister, Deirdre. Please give her and her fiance my congratulations and very best wishes. Regards, Jill
Jill Richmond
Kyle2 MacLea

Forthcoming Marriage - Mr RFM Hornyold-Strickland and Miss Livingstone of Bachuil

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Congratulations to the whole family and to Deirdre Nyasa Rolfe Livingstone in particular! Or, do we soon say, perhaps, Deirdre Nyasa Rolfe Livingstone Hornyold-Strickland?
D.W.Livingston

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Hello Niall, Congratulations to you and the whole family. Please send my Best Wishes to your sister and her husband-to-be. Best Regards, David
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Jamie Sempill

Post by Jamie Sempill »

Deidre...wonderful news.I wish you both a thousand good wishes for the future. jamie sempill
Deirdre Nyasa Rolfe Livingstone

Post by Deirdre Nyasa Rolfe Livingstone »

Thank you all for your kind messages which I will pass on to Bertie - Robert is known as Bertie in Scotland!
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Dear Niall, Our family here in Canada wishes
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Hi Jamie I have only just picked up your message one year on - so we have just celebrated one
Bachuil

One Year On!

Post by Bachuil »

Hi Jamie I have only just picked up your message one year on - so we have just celebrated one  year married - great!  Hope to see you at the Clan Gathering bash in Edinburgh in July- should be a good one.  D x
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea