DNA offer for new participants

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Andrew Lancaster4

DNA offer for new participants

Post by Andrew Lancaster4 »

Hello everyone! Our DNA project received the following offer from Family Tree DNA for new participants. Maybe if anyone knows anyone who is thinking of joining... Regards Andrew --- As promised during our 4th Annual Conference for Group Administrators, Family Tree DNA is bringing back our traditional Holiday Gift Certificates. You can find more information at www.familytreedna.com/giftcert2007.html Note that we posted 6 credits to each Project's General Fund
Bachuil

Appreciation

Post by Bachuil »

Andrew, Although the first flurry has died down, this DNA project is really terribly important to the clan and I want to thank you for your continued support and interest in this area. Kindest regards Niall
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Kyle2 MacLea

Appreciation

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Here, here!
Canadian Livingstone

Appreciation

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

The late Rob Livingstone left behind some big shoes to fill having established our DNA Project and we were fortunate that Andrew came along to continue the work that Rob started. I urge any Livingstones out there who are want to find out which family branch they might be connected to, participate in the McLea Livingstone DNA project. The more who participate, the more we can ultimately learn about the various Livingstone family groups and their connection to one another. In many cases family records and histories do not exist, so the DNA information may help to identify Livingstone family origins. More and more Scottish clans are utilizing DNA testing to better identify the origins of their clan members and their connection to one another. I hope you consider contacting Andrew Lancaster and become a part of this exciting project.
Andrew Lancaster4

Appreciation

Post by Andrew Lancaster4 »

...and I'll just add a remark, tantalizingly, that we have not one but several interesting participants in various stages of entering the project and I am expecting quite some added value to the project from these in 2008. Anyone looking to participate can see http://users.skynet.be/lancaster/partic ... Maclea.htm :)