John Livingstone and Catherine Kennedy family

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Kyle2 MacLea

John Livingstone and Catherine Kennedy family

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Dear Family Forum readers! I found someone online who has this family of Livingstones.  If you're related or think you might be, get in touch with me and I will make contact for you.  Posted by persmission Kyle= -- start off in Kilmallie John Livingstone married Catherine Kennedy  (no dates) Children:- Anne b. 8th Nov 1819 - Kilmallie Malcolm b.8th Jan 1825 Kilmallie married Mgt. Hunter  John b.20 Feb 1827 married Sarah b. 25 Mar 1829 Donald b. 22 Feb 1831 -Malcolm & Mgt Hunters children:- Margaret,(b. Kilbirnie, Ayr) John b. 1857 and married Elizabeth Hay, Catherine, Jane, Ann (last 4 born in Old Kilpatrick) John & Elizabeth Hay's children:- Elizabeth, Margaret, Malcolm (All born in Dumbarton)  Malcolm married Ann McPherson Malcolm & Ann's children:-          John, Alexander, Malcolm, Isabella all born in Paisley. The naming of the children seem to be the eldest son is John - Malcolm - John Malcolm. If you can see a connection please get back to me.