Happy Holidays

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

Happy Holidays

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jill, I dont think anyone is upset just we sometimes see things or intrepret things differently and we are all distressed and depressed about this whole marker situation. These were my own views and not that of the Clan that the whole mess is somehow connected to divisions in Scottish society and way different Scots understand their nation. I did alot of background research to try understand the politics behind all this. I am sorry to say that I dont have a solution yet, but perhaps a better sense of why are letters are being ignored. I just started to look into the bigger picture. I am sorry to say but we are in the midst of the a Scottish problem that is much bigger than the marker issue and simple bureaucratic intrasidence. That is my perception anyways. Hope you and your family had a good Christmas and holiday. regards, Donald
Jill Richmond

Happy Holidays

Post by Jill Richmond »

Hello Donald, Yes, we have had a good Christmas and New Year and I do hope that you and your family have too. May the marker situation be resolved in 2008 to our satisfaction. I am afraid to say that I am not holding my breath! All the best for 2008, Jill
Jill Richmond