hello from a new member

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Killoran Peter Livingstone

hello from a new member

Post by Killoran Peter Livingstone »

Catherine, Hello! My name is Peter. My immediate family, three gnerations removed, hails fron PEI. Pior to that, Scotland. I have yet to make contact with anybody, yet I monitor this Web site from time to time. This is my second attempt, ever, to go online this Web site because of my cautious nature relating to openess of unsecure communciatons, or discussions, on the World Wide Web regrding my McLea Heritage. It is open to anybody who has access to the WWW across this planet who wishes to learn about, and if they so desire, to learn what they need to know to attack or destroy the remenants of a great Highland Clan.
Tracy Yarid

hello from a new member

Post by Tracy Yarid »

Dear Catherine,
Jill Richmond

hello from a new member

Post by Jill Richmond »

Welcome Catherine! It is good to have a new member among us, and I hope that through the website you are able to find out a lot mmore information about your Maclea/Macleay/Maclay forebears. Regards, Jill
Jill Richmond
Barry Judson

hello from a new member

Post by Barry Judson »

Hi Peter Not to divulge any secrets, but which Livingstone's in PEI do you hail from. I am doing research of the Eastern PEI Livingstone's of which my mother is one. If you look at the previous threads you will see a lengthy discussion of the topic. Do you know who your great garndfather was from PEI? I live on PEI. Barry
Catherine Maclay

hello from a new member

Post by Catherine Maclay »

Hello Tracy. Janet Fenton Cunningham Maclay is my father's mother. Now I'm curious. I will contact Gus Munro. (You can contact me directly at cmaclay@gmail.com.) best, Catherine Maclay
Catherine Maclay

hello from a new member

Post by Catherine Maclay »

Hello, Peter. I haven't visited this site in months, and just found your message. If you are still out there, I'd like to be in touch. regards, Catherine