New Bachuil Family DNA result

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
vkadams

Post by vkadams »

This is definitely my family!!!! See what staying up late gets me...which Angus is this?
vkadams

Post by vkadams »

Hello cousin... Your Grandfather Peter, born in Canada, emigtrated to Soper, North Dakota.
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Andrew, Thats great news for the Bachuil Livingstones and the rest of us. Was it a close relative or a more distant relative from outside Scotland? regards, Donald
Kyle2 MacLea

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

I'm not aware of further info... this is from the OPRs.
Canadian Livingstone

Hi Andrew, Sorry I realize this is ancient history and this post referred to an earlier match from last year. Please ignore my inquiries. regards, Donald
Canadian Livingstone

Hi Virginia, Yes I would suspect that this gentleman from British Columbia is possibly related to you and is the grandson of Roy Livingston of Little Fort if I have that correct. I was reading your connection to the family of Angus Livingston of Wyoming, Plympton Township,Lambton County, Ontario but was late last night and I must go back and retrace the connecting linkage that you mentioned in your other message. It could be that Dougald Livingston and Mary McCallum of Old Miln are kin to Peter Livingston and Flora McColl of Port Appin but there is a significant age difference between them of almost 25 years between Dougald and Peter Livingston that makes it unlikely they were brothers. regards, Donald
Andrew Lancaster4

Post by Andrew Lancaster4 »

Thanks to Roberta for pointing out to me that Family Tree DNA changed their webpages. See http://www.familytreedna.com/public/liv ... n=yresults But since then I also of course got our all labs page up to date also: http://users.skynet.be/lancaster/Maclea ... %20R1b.htm Regards Andrew
vkadams

Connection Dugald & Peter Livingston

Post by vkadams »

I don't have a birthdate on Dugald Livingston but a marriage November 22 1802 Old Miln to Margaret "Peggy" McCallum Do you have a birthdate on Dugald? as you mentioned that there was 25 years age difference between him and Peter.
Kyle2 MacLea

Connection Dugald & Peter Livingston

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Remind me and I'll check the DB when I get home and have a minute! Kyle=