Coll Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jewel, I think the family tree that Rob and Baron Niall worked on has a date of about 1900 for the death of Coll. Possibly a obituary somewhere. I will go back and check. The good news from your Coll Livingstone research is that Coll and his wife Mary had a large family with lots of sons in the late 1800's, so I presume that the line may even still exist in some form in ILLinois or elsewhere in the USA. Thanks again for outstanding work over and above the call of duty. This information is certainly of great value
Jewel Brown1

Post by Jewel Brown1 »

Ok Donald I will go further on with the children of Coll and Mary Livingston's, they sure did give us plenty to work with didn't they?
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jewel, That would have been interesting if Coll had an obituary which mentioned his connection to the Barons of Bachil. In any event that fact that you have found so much already and that we have provided future Bachuil Livingstone researcher with the groundwork to make a connection with these lost Bachuil Livingstone American families is I think a worthwhile effort. regards, Donald