Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi All, Do you ever thing you saw something and then you go back and its not there. Well I am having one of experiences. I could have sworn that i saw an entry for a Dougal Livingston beside Coll Livingston sons of Baron Coll Livingstone and Mary Carmichael in the list of baptismal records of Lismore Parish. I still think that Dougal is connected to the Bachuil Livingstones by the fact that he names his two sons John and Coll but why thought I saw when apparently I didnt. Well I guess I need more sleep.
Canadian Livingstone

Ok Rob or the Baron had old Dougal Livingstone born or baptised 1834 on their Bachuil Livingstone family tree list of children of Baron Coll Livingstone and Mary Carmichael. It is the baptism or birth of Dougal that is missing in the Parish book I guess. Ok I a glad that this is all figured out. So I am now reasonably confident once again that I have found Baron Coll Livingstone's youngest son Dougal. I will try to get more info on him eventually we can get a possible date of death from cemetery records that are copied by our genealogical society. regards, Donald
Canadian Livingstone

There is a Dougald Livingston buried in Lakeview Cemetery in Sarnia which is close to Point Edward Village in Lambton County. Donald
Canadian Livingstone

I must see if Dougal or his family can be located in the 1901 Ontario Census. regards' Donald