Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Kyle2 MacLea

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Robert Alexander Livingstone

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Robert Alexander Livingstone »

We have four with airlines paid for.
Mary Livingstone

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Mary Livingstone »

Sadly, I can no longer attend the Gathering in Edinburgh.
Jill Richmond

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Jill Richmond »

Dear Mary, I am so sorry you are unable to attend The Gathering. I was looking forward to meeting you there. regards, Jill
Jill Richmond
Canadian Livingstone

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jill, Glad to hear your going representing your family. That tour package sounds really interesting but until my health improves Scotland will have to wait much to my regret. I have been before and love your Country,the history, the scenery and its people whom I found to be extraordinary polite and friendly. regards, Donald
Jill Richmond

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Jill Richmond »

Hi Donald, Good to hear from you. We shall not be on the tour, but we shall be at The Gathering on 25th/26th July and are looking forward to it. It should be a memorable event. I hope the folk on the tour have a great time. They should see some wonderful scenery and interesting places. Regards, Jill
Jill Richmond
Bachuil

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Bachuil »

I hear there are still a couple of spaces free if anyone is interested
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Peter Gray

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Peter Gray »

Hi, Yes Niall is correct, there are still 2 (or 3) spaces available on our 4 day Livingstone tour including lunch at Bachuil on Lismore. The tour starts in Edinburgh on Tuesday 21st July and finishing back in Edinburgh on Friday 24th in plenty time for The Gathering celebrations. We can offer Gold Passports to tour members. Time is short so contact Lesley or myself at peter@scottish-ancestral-trail.co.uk Details of the tour are on our website www.scottish-ancestral-trail.co.uk Peter
Kyle2 MacLea

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

I so wish I could be there!
Canadian Livingstone

Gathering 2009 Clan Tour

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Kyle, I understand your moving to Colorado. Dont forget Lewis and Clark's maps and charts of the Colorado River and a sturdy canoe so that you make it through the rapids. One false turn and you may end up in the Grand Canyon. Good luck. regards, Donald