Angus Levingston Lot 55 Upton area PEI b. 1855

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Roberta Ann

Post by Roberta Ann »

Kate --
Barry Judson

Post by Barry Judson »

Hi Roberta Colin was my Great Great Grandfather. He lived in Forest Hill, Lot 55 sometime between 1861 and 1867 till his death in 1867. His wife's name was Catherine, from a deed I found where the family farm in Forest Hill was passed to Angus. Angus was my Great Grandfather, and later moved to Upton, lot 55 and is living there in 1881. Interestingly, I have found that the farm he is living on once belonged to his sister Mary and her family, I am assuming after the death of her husband John Martin. Colin's children are, Angus, John, Johnnie, Mary, and Katherine. Katherine was in the USA in 1892, but I do not know where she was. John Livingston, another of Colin's sons, raised his family in Forest Hill, Lot 55, and the children were, all girls, except for Colin who died at the age of 31. The girls were, Mary, Flora, Christy Ann, Effie, and Kate. John's wife was Margaret Gillis. I was at Kate's wake when I was 14 years old (1974).