Direct Descendant Tree Unknown (1770ish) Livingstone to Virginia

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

Direct Descendant Tree Unknown (1770ish) Livingstone to Virginia

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Virginia, Indeed we are working. It is 11:30 PM. Thanks for that info. It is easy to see from your ancestral line that your great-grandmother Catharine Jane Livingstone daughter of Angus Livingstone of Wyoming Ontario is a descendant of Peter Livingstone and Flora (Flory) McColl. Regardless of who Peter's decendant turns out to be the important point is that through the DNA analysis with one of your cousins is it clear that your Port Appin Livingstons are a match to the Bachuil Livingstones of which Baron Niall Livingstone is one. To me this is most interesting aspect of all this. I am however glad that we have your genealogy information and that of your cousin to help build a better understanding of your familie's geographic and genealogical connection to the Bachuil, Island of Lismore Livingstones and of course the Ontario information which was useful as I am somewhat familiar with Lambton County, Ontario where Angus Livingston lived as my great-great grandfather and great great grandmother's family lived there for a time in the 1800's as well. regards, Donald