Easter Message

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Kevin Livingston

Easter Message

Post by Kevin Livingston »

Hello Nial and all, I just want to wish everyone a veryhappy Easter. If you are traveling this Easter then please have a Safe, Happy and Holy break and may the good Lord be with you all the way. Warmest regards Kevin Livingston and on behalf of all the ANZAC Members
vkadams

Easter Message

Post by vkadams »

I would like to send along Easter blessings to all of you who participate and eavesdrop on this forum.
Canadian Livingstone

Easter Message

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Livingstones, Macleas and related folks everywhere, A' Cha`ise Sona
Jill Richmond

Easter Message

Post by Jill Richmond »

To Niall, Kevin, Virginia, Donald and everyone who uses the forum: a Happy Easter to you all. Jill
Jill Richmond
Bachuil

Easter Message

Post by Bachuil »

A Happy Easter to you all from Lismore. On Good Friday we had an excllent service given by the parish minister Reverend Dr Roderick Campbell.
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Kyle2 MacLea

Easter Message

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Happy Easter to all from here in Indiana!
Canadian Livingstone

Easter Message

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Easter Greeting to the Baron and your family, I am also apparently having difficulties getting messages to and from our Australian colleagues. I dont know whether it is spam control related or their internet service is inferior to ours. Heres hoping that our clan web task force of Kyle, David and others look into improving communication links with our cousins down under. regards, Donald