The Gathering 2009

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Bachuil

The Gathering 2009

Post by Bachuil »

The Gathering is looming. We have a clan tent and I hope to be able to spend some time there on Saturday and Sunday - although I shall have to leave on Sunday afternoon. http://www.clangathering.org/content/ab ... -2009.html I have been asked to provide some clan related items for sale and to that extent will have: Clan Crest Cap badges 1 Pint Pewter tankards engraved with the clan crest. Polos shirts and Fleeces with the clan crest embroidered on. A few Ties, Stoles, Shawls etc in our tartan. I would love to have a rough idea of who may come - so please resond to this if you are coming. Look forward to seeing some of you there. Regards Niall
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Kyle2 MacLea

The Gathering 2009

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Niall, Oooh... saw this and had to respond before getting to packing (yes, I hate moving too!). I will not be at the Gathering, although if I had the ability to travel right now there is no place I would rather be! One note:
Jill Richmond

The Gathering 2009

Post by Jill Richmond »

Dear Niall, Brian and I will be at The Gathering on Saturday and Sunday, though we shall be leaving early-ish, possibly around midday, on the Sunday. We look forward very much to meeting you and will make our way to the clan tent on the Saturday morning. Regards, Jill
Jill Richmond
D.W.Livingston

The Gathering 2009

Post by D.W.Livingston »

I am not able to make it this year, which is a bit depressing so I went the next best thing for me... the family and I are driving 400 miles from Tucson to San Diego for the San Diego Highland Games coming up this weekend. I second what Kyle said and would love to purchase a Cap badge or Pewter Tankard. I would also ask that Everyone that goes to the Gathering to please take pictures, videos, or anything so the rest of us may live vicariously through your images. :) Thank you all! David
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Gordon Mills

The Gathering 2009

Post by Gordon Mills »

Hello We are travelling to Scotland with the Massed Canadian Pipe Band - I have a strong family connection with the Livingstone Clan being the Great Great Grand Son of Donald Livingstone who settled in Yorkton Saskatchewan around 1850-70
Graeme Fuller

The Gathering 2009

Post by Graeme Fuller »

Dear Bachuil & fellow clansmen My grandfather was Alexander Livingstone born in Tobermory.