William Livingstone & Isabella Bremner

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Livingstone_PEI

Re: William Livingstone & Isabella Bremner

Post by Livingstone_PEI »

Donald

I sent you a private message regarding this family. Can you confirm you received it?

Barry
Canadian Livingstone

Re: William Livingstone & Isabella Bremner

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Barry,
I indeed received. Thank you very much. Suzanne Livingston is our expert on William Livingston and Isabel Bremner and a descendant of them. I will see that Suzanne is informed about this ladie's research and interest in William Livingston and Isabel Bremner. I shouldnt be too long when the results of your cousins test are completed. Should be interesting. Sandy Livingston as you know is a descendant of John Livingston of Mull River and i have kept him informed of the dna project regarding they Whycocomagh Livingstons and our efforts to establish a family connection between ALexander of Whycocomagh and your ancestor Colin as eventually between John Livingston jr. of Mull River his ancestor. Keep in touch. Your input regarding this would be greatly valued and appreciated. Long ago I promised you I would sort out the confusion regarding Colin's connection to the Cape BReton Livingstons and I think I can keep my promise.

regards,

Donald