James Livingston

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Canadian Livingstone

Re: James Livingston

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi John,

Might have been that time out thing. What has happened to me when I take too much time apparently writing a long message which I often do, not having pressed "submit" in time I end up not being unable to submit my message because I apparently took too long to do so. This is the only problem I have had with loosing message over the last 10 years. Very annoying when it happens as I spend of time researching and writing up many of the messages I end up posting here. Sometimes however if I sense I waited too long to submit what I written to the Forum, I go to copy in computer and then set up a new message response and paste in my original message and then submit that. Fortunately most of the time I try to submit what I writing in a message at frequent intervals so that I don't completely loose the entire message. Anyways to make a long story short that is the lost message problem that I have been experiencing for years now. Don't know if this is what happened to you. I know from experience this can happen and try to remember to submit frequently to update the postings as I write, but sometimes I am too slow to submit my message according to the Forum and I loose the entire message.

regards,

Donald