Livingstone-Tullochs

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Kyle MacLea

Livingstone-Tullochs

Post by Kyle MacLea »

I saw a query online looking for information about the Livingstone-Tullochs family. Anyone know of this family?
I grew up being told there was a connection from my Tulloch family to the Livingstone family, and some Livingstone-Tulloch relations came to visit (from Canada, I think) when I was very young. I can't now trace this connection between the two families... My Tulloch connection is via the Tullochs of Lanarkshire (damask weavers, mainly), back to the Tullochs of Orkney.
Any thoughts?

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
jmlivingstone

Re: Livingstone-Tullochs

Post by jmlivingstone »

Kyle,

The only Livingstone - Tulloch marriages I can see are as follows;

1. 1919 marriage of Peter Livingstone & Jane Tulloch, at Airdrie or New Monkland, GROS Data 651/00 0113.

2. 1934 marriage of Donald Livingstone & Margaret Elizabeth Tulloch, at Dingwall, Ross & Cromarty, GROS Data 062/00 0016.

John.
jmlivingstone

Post by jmlivingstone »

Kyle,

Tulloch - Livingstone marriages as follows;

1. 1900 marriage of George Tulloch & Bella Livingstone @ Perth, GROS Data 387/00 0179.

2. 1862 marriage of William Tulloch & Elizabeth Livingstone @ Hutchesontown, Glasgow, GROS Data 644/10 0065.

3. 1965, marriage of Samuel Robertson Tulloch & Joan Holden @ Glasgow South, GROS Data 644/01 0732.

The above posts are the only marriages that appear for Livingstone/Tulloch, or Tulloch/Livingstone, from 1855 to the present,

John
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Thanks, John! I'll see if these ring any bells...

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com