Just found you- from PEI Livingstone's- do I belong here?

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Kyle MacLea

Re: Just found you- from PEI Livingstone's- do I belong here

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Barry

If you need help making that happen, let me know!

Kyle
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
bblomquist

Post by bblomquist »

Hi
I have sent off an email to the contact that Barry gave me introducing myself with an offer to share/exchange any information I have on my side of the Livingstone family as it coincides with the research she is doing. Fingers crossed we'll be able to help one another in some way! If not, at least make a new acquaintance :D
Kind Regards,
Beth
Livingstone_PEI

Post by Livingstone_PEI »

So I'm just wondering if anyone has made any progress on this thread for the Livingstones in the Cardigan and Georgetown area? As everyone knows, Malcolm, the son of JOhn and Sarah was born in Townsend Maine in 1814. Here is a document that I just found where Malcolm is listed as a seaman on the ship Eclipse out of you guessed it, Townsend, Maine. I thought this might interest someone our there. I have to assume this is the same Malcolm, but cannot be sure. Since Malcolm was born in Maine, he would be a US citizen. The age is right too. https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2302948