My Livingston(e) Line

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Canadian Livingstone

Re: My Livingston(e) Line

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Ginger,

We look forward to you completing your book. I enjoyed your articles in the Parnassus.

regards,

Donald
Kaye Saunders

Post by Kaye Saunders »

beadmom wrote:I will use Ginger Livingston Sanders

and now....there will be a camel book.

It's YOUR fault ---->KYLE<------ I have THREE books stuck in my head...Ballachulish Livingstons Genealogy Info, An historical fiction work of my Livingstons and..... The Missing Nativity Camel.

Good thing I am going to be unemployed after today. (Did I say that???)

Ginger

Wow!!!! You're putting me to shame - I'm still having a hard job putting together the book from the Watson Family Reunion held 3 years ago!!

Sorry I haven't been visiting the site lately to catch up with all of this - work has me snowed under - not even getting south to Riverton which I'm missing greatly.

Am sad to hear of the unemployment, but pleased to note the new bead business. I fear times are harder in the States than we're having them here.

I'll get out my wine tonight and drink to "The Ballachulish Livingstones" too - isn't amazing how quickly one gets used to spelling that name.

Cheers
Kaye
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Ginger,
Good luck on your book.
I took a creative writing course after University but never finished it. I have a few books collecting dust on how to write a novel and have come up with a few good ideas for short stories but for the most part everything is pretty much still in my head and nothing on paper. Livingstone history and genealogy keep me occupied for the moment and I am still working on my song writing skills. Ocassionally i get some ideas for a song.

regards,

Donald