Got us added to The Caledonian Society of Arizona's website

Public Forum for discussion or comments on Gatherings around the world. This could include Clan gatherings or other Scottish or Highland festivals.
Forum rules
Any Clan, Scottish, or Highland Gathering can be discussed here.
D.W.Livingston

Got us added to The Caledonian Society of Arizona's website

Post by D.W.Livingston »

So I need to sit down and write up a little bit on the fun we had at the Tucson Celtic Festival and Highland Games but I wanted to let everyone know that we were invited to go to "The 50th Annual Arizona Scottish Gathering & Highland Games" on March 22 and 23, 2014 from the Caledonian Society of Arizona, as well as the Flagstaff and Prescott games next year.

Talking to Mark Pelletier, the Caledonian Societies Clans Chairman, he is looking to get 50 clans together for the 50th Anniversary. After talking and emailing him I went to the Caledonian website and noticed the page for the games and the "Active Clans in Arizona" http://www.arizonascots.com/05gamesclans.shtml. I got Clan MacLea added to the list so we now can have more pointers to the main page and hopefully get more traffic here. :)

I will send Greg the information about the Tucson Festival and a few pictures that we took.
Talk to you all soon.
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States