Livingston Dress Tartan Kilted Skirt

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Greg Livingston

Livingston Dress Tartan Kilted Skirt

Post by Greg Livingston »

For her birthday, I let Joyce know that it was time to get her the kilted skirt (mid calf length with pleats in the back and right over left aprons in front) we've talked about for quite some time. My wife is looking at the Livingston Dress tartan. In order to do that, we would need to order 10 plus meters at 32 width MINIMUM. With that much laying around she would end up with a wardrobe of just one material. Sooooo....I was wondering if any of the other ladies in our clan would be interested. If so, please let me know as soon as possible. I am assuming that to reach the minimum length we would need to order 4 to 8 skirts total. Naturally, the more ordered at one time the better the price per meter would be for the material.

Since this is for her birthday which was a few days ago and with the holiday season coming up in a few months I do need to put a time limit on this. She will change to the Livingston Modern if we can not get enough together by August 20th. Once I know how many are seriously interested and have sizes, I will contact my kilt maker with the combined information for correct pricing and let everyone know.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Greg Livingston

Re: Livingston Dress Tartan Kilted Skirt

Post by Greg Livingston »

For those that are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. I will be ordering a kilted skirt for my wife in 10 days. If others do want to go with the Livingstone Dress tartan for their wives, we need to coordinate the order so that they only have to have one run made.

Thank you.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA