Happy Anniversary Forum!!!

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
D.W.Livingston

Happy Anniversary Forum!!!

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Hello Everyone, just want to send a quick "Happy Anniversary". I know the original forum has been going for years but this new forum got started on July 13, 2009. So after this first year does anyone want to share what they like about the forum, any concerns that we can address or just a "Happy Anniversary!!"

Let's make the second year bigger!
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Canadian Livingstone

Re: Happy Anniversary Forum!!!

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Thanks for reminding us of that David. Time goes so fast.

Happy Anniversary Forum participants out there. Thank-you all for your interesting family stories over the year and with the previous forum.

regards,

Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Historian
Clan Maclea Livingstone Society
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Good eye for the date, David! I think it's great we've been on the New Forum a whole year.

I wish the integration with the old Forum were better--the fact that we can't really effectively search the old posts is a real problem. To me that is the only problem I'm really aware of.

But I'm very happy to hear others--give us your feedback folks. What would you like to see on the Forum? Features? Info?

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

I am pleased to see that when you go to search for CLan Livingstone the first website you come to is our society web site. That is a big help. I am not certain that was always the case but that sure is helpful as once people go to the our website they will see where to access the forum. Maybe the forum infomation should be larger on the main site page with flashing lights so that people cant miss it. Just a small thing but it might help.

regards,

Donald