ANZAC Clan Society membership

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Kaye Saunders

ANZAC Clan Society membership

Post by Kaye Saunders »

Where does ANZAC Clan Society membership fit in with the main Clan Society? I notice that Kyle has posted some photos and stated "I've posted a more complete gallery of photos, available to Clan Society members (only) here:" which, when I follow the link tells me I am not authorised to read the forum. I am, however, a member of the Clan Livingstone/Clan McLea Society of Australia and New Zealand - do I also have to join a parent body to be able to use this forum to the full, or is it simply that you don't have a list of the members of the ANZAC society?

Kaye
Kyle MacLea

Re: ANZAC Clan Society membership

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Exactly, Kaye. I asked for a list of user names of the ANZAC society, and have hoped that some of our AU/NZ members would show up here and I could activate them.

I just didn't know that you were a member to activate you. Could you ask your leadership to send me a list, or pass along word to their members so they can contact me? Commissioner at clanlivingstone.com works.

We're working on merging the two Societies, but it's been hard to keep the communication going to make that happen in any reasonable time frame. At the moment, we're keeping it as a long term goal.

Similarly--you'll have access to the Private members area, and copies of The Parnassus the Clan Society newsletter, which I also want to be available to AU/NZ members!

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
Kaye Saunders

Post by Kaye Saunders »

Thanks Kyle.

I've written to Kevin and to Iain (who collects our NZ money) and asked that they update any list that has been sent to you. I look forward to having access when you receive the lists.

Cheers
Kaye
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Kaye,

I believe you should have access now... Let me know if you can/can't see the Clan Society Members Forum.

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com