Nothing like being a pest

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Kaye Saunders

Nothing like being a pest

Post by Kaye Saunders »

Gosh, haven't been on the site for a couple of weeks and lots of reading to catch up on.

Just thought you might like to know that I'm hounding for new members. I work in a University Department and our students are returning today for the new academic year. I don't usually have that much contact with the students but because of illness on staff I'm having to do more of it at present.

Anyway a Steven Livingstone came to pick up his workbook, so I started questioning him, but he knew nothing about his ancestry. As he's doing one of our degrees he'll be around for 3 years, so I said I'd be hounding him, and wanting DNA. Hopefully I haven't scared him off, and maybe he'll start querying his ancestry.

Couldn't believe I'd struck one with an "e" at the end!!

Now back to dealing with a lot of first years who have no idea what they are doing or where they are going.

Kaye
Kyle MacLea

Re: Nothing like being a pest

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Ha!

Kaye, on my University campus I'm always looking around as well. Haven't had any "fall in my lap" yet, but I keep the eyes open too!

:) Hope we can get him interested....

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com