New in the forum

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Luis Livingstone

New in the forum

Post by Luis Livingstone »

Hello!
My name is Luis Livingstone, Im´m from Spain. Actually I live In Madrid and I'm really glad of being part of this great family. I work as music composer for Tv shows an Movies, and singer.
Its really great to be here. Please excuse my "sometimes" poor English. I´ll try to improve as fast as I can.
You can have more information about me and my work here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Livingstone.

All best!
D.W.Livingston

Re: New in the forum

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Welcome Luis, sorry in the delay in responding I have been having family issues. No need to worry about any English issues as we have Family all over the world. Since you have been a part of the forum what areas do you find interesting? Have you found anything useful yet?

Again Welcome!
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Luis Livingstone

Re: New in the forum

Post by Luis Livingstone »

Thank you David! Is great to be here. I find everything very interesting in the forum, as is really new for me.
best regards