Thank you to Jill Richmond!

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Kyle MacLea

Thank you to Jill Richmond!

Post by Kyle MacLea »

For those of you who are Clan Society members over the past few years, or who have been on the Forum at all since its founding, Jill Richmond has been a wonderful resource and an outstanding advocate for Clan and Society since the beginning.

Effective immediately, Jill has passed her duties as Clan Secretary to Kaye Saunders, our new Clan Secretary.

Please join me in thanking Jill most profusely for her service. She was instrumental in helping get the Society off the ground and she was, particularly, a sounding-board and helping hand for me with many and sundry tasks throughout the years.

Most sincerely, thank you, Jill. We know you will continue to be an active member of the Society and appreciate everything you've done to help us out since we founded the Society together.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank Kaye Saunders for agreeing to take on Jill's duties! Thank you, Kaye!

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
D.W.Livingston

Re: Thank you to Jill Richmond!

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Thank you Jill for all your hard work and dedication!
Thank you Kaye for picking up the Mantle!

Look forward to hearing more over the coming years!
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Jill has done an extraordinary job as Clan Secretary and I am sure that Kaye will bring her own knowledge of Clan Livingstone and skills to the position.

regards,
Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Historian
Clan Maclea Livingstone Society
Greg Livingston

Post by Greg Livingston »

Jill,

I also want to add my thanks for the work you have done for the Clan Society and the assistance with pictures of Scotland. You have been and I am sure will continue to be an asset to Clan MacLea (Livingstone) in the future.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Kaye Saunders

Post by Kaye Saunders »

Apologies for the delay in publicly thanking Jill also - I haven't been to our forum since before I left on leave on Dec 21. However I have emailed Jill personally to thank her for having the courage to take up the position of Secretary when the Society was being set up.

But I would also like to do this publicly. I know Jill has been a tremendous help to all - through her position as secretary, as a sounding board and with family research - thank you Jill for your dedication to the Society and I only hope I can do half as well. I look forward to helping all I can and I look forward to meeting any of you I am able to - it is great to be part of such a "family".

Kaye
Jill Richmond

Post by Jill Richmond »

A very big 'thank you' to you all for your very kind words. I have very much enjoyed my time as Secretary, and it has been an honour and a privilege to serve the Clan in this way; but it is time for a younger person to take my place. I am absolutely certain that Kaye will be a splendid Secretary, and I should like to thank her for taking on this responsibility and to send her all the very best of good wishes for her time as Secretary of The Clan MacLea (Livingstone) Society.

With my very best wishes to you all for 2013,

Jill
Jill Richmond