Returning member

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
alexanderlivingstone

Returning member

Post by alexanderlivingstone »

Greetings,

I just wanted to mention that I am a returning forum member that lost use of my previous login and its email. I hadn't been to active, so I allowed time to pass before I attempted to retrieve it. By then it was too late and my old email is nothing more! So with that said I'd like to share that member alexlivingstone is me alexanderlivingstone. I don't have any ability to send a private message just yet so that is why I posted here :)

I also made a forum post in Ancestral Search; Nottawasaga Simcoe Livingstone thread but it never posted. It might be waiting approval or maybe I need more participation. Either way, thats okay :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Alex
Kyle MacLea

Re: Returning member

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Alex,

Probably needed approval, sorry for the delay!

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
alexanderlivingstone

Post by alexanderlivingstone »

Thanks Kyle!
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

HI Alexander,
Sorry I have been occupied with other things lately. Saw your message in ancestral search and responded there. Will get back to you at "ancestral search" once I have refreshed my memory regarding your ancestral line and the earlier discussions pertaining to it.

regards,

Donald