An Independant Scotland?

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
alexanderlivingstone

An Independant Scotland?

Post by alexanderlivingstone »

Hello everyone.

Please forgive my ignorance regarding this issue as I have only heard about it reading the news today reading: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e15600326/

If anyone would be kind enough to enlighten me further, I would be greatful. I am really wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I am very interested in this and would love to hear from anyone that is passionate regarding this. I hope there isn't a political restriction on posts, and appolgise if there is. Thanks

Alex
Barrie, Ontaio
jmlivingstone

Re: An Independant Scotland?

Post by jmlivingstone »

Alex,

See link below for more info,

John.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/t ... -1-3138404
alexanderlivingstone

Post by alexanderlivingstone »

Thanks for providing that link. Very helpful!

Alex
Barrie, Ontario
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Alex

We do generally steer clear of political discussions.

Some cordial discussion like this is fine--certainly an important issue in Scotland right now.

Anything that gets remotely heated will be shut down. We've had a tiny bit of experience with this in the past and prefer to keep it in the past. Alas, human nature being what it is, we can't ever ALL agree on everything, except for our love of Clan. :)

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com