Seasons greetings

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
jmlivingstone

Seasons greetings

Post by jmlivingstone »

It seems a bit sad, that probably for the first time ever, not one member of this site has wished anyone seasons greetings.

Is this a sign of total disinterest in the site by members, please prove me wrong,

John.
jmvleasa

Re: Seasons greetings

Post by jmvleasa »

I do wish everyone here a Happy New Year and I hope that we all start using the site a bit more.
mickstone

Post by mickstone »

to all fellow clan members the best of the season Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
jmlivingstone

Post by jmlivingstone »

Happy New year from a cold & windy Scotland, I thought there would have possibly been a better response to my previous post, let's hope interest in the site improves in the new year,

John.
Greg Livingston

Post by Greg Livingston »

There have been some family health issues that kept me away from the computer but things are on the mend now.

A belated Merry Christmas to all and looking forward to a very Happy New Year!
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

John et al.,

I have had an unbelievably busy year and have been completely snowed under. I have not been able to log in and I am sad as well to not have wished my clansmen a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I truly wish all of you, my distant cousins and friends, a wonderful 2015 and I hope your holiday season was a bright one.

All best,
Kyle
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com