Uploaded files from the archives.

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Livingstone_PEI

Uploaded files from the archives.

Post by Livingstone_PEI »

Hi Donald and anyone else interested

I uploaded scanned images of the documents from the provincial archives. At the beginning page of the forum you will notice a link that says "recent uploaded" files. Click on that link and then you will see the documents. Please remove them after you save a copy. Just click on the icon and if anyone needs help let me know. They aren't really photos, but it does provide a way to distribute documents like this. We may need another category for documents. Topics of the documents are John Livingston of Georgetown and Colin Livingston.

Barry
Canadian Livingstone

Re: Uploaded files from the archives.

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

HI Barry,

I am not sure how to save those documents. I dont see a save icon that I recognise. I am not sure which one to press to save those scanned documents.

regards,

Donald
D.W.Livingston

Post by D.W.Livingston »

Hello Donald and Everyone Else,

What I have done is I go into the "Documents Temporary". I then click on one of the images (let's use "Colin Livingston page 1 deed" as an example"). It shows as file 1/9. I then click on the image to have it shown as the full size image in a new window. THAT IMAGE I right click on and choose "Save Image As".

You can then save it to a location on your computer for your personal records.

I hope this helps everyone.
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi David,

Thanks for that. I shall give it a try.

regards,

Donald